Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Uncomfortable... Zone

Soooooo it seems the new camera takes good product shots but when it comes to aiming this sucker at my eye, not so fun!

I only took 2 shots because I had to run but both those shots kinda blow so this is what I ended up with

So basically I just kept packing on more and more shades together until I liked it :D


In other news, I got some more Meow samples (Ice Blossoms and Misfits) but I feel all holiday swatched out. I would like to do them eventually, but then I have to do the Snowflakes and the Glacial Grove and then I'd be all caught up but HOLY CRAP that's a lot of shades. Xmas Trees are done I just have to crop and post but I'm lazy. Lazy and reading. The Fever series. I wants me a Barrons. Nomz...

I also want to do a mega post with all the Egyptian Treasures sometime. I think I have the whole collection with samples and jars combined.

See that!? I went off topic and then so stealthily hopped right back on the topic train. I only hit 30 pedestrians on my way back but SO WORTH IT.



Here's a pretty star ornament I made.

So much talent I know. I sewed that felt like nobody's business.

Yeahhh I'm basically just rambling now because I don't want to go to bed but I have to. Work blows. Someone win me the lottery. So I don't have to work. And I can sit on my but all day buying sparklies, talk about them, read a bunch and oogle James Deen.
Not to be confused with THAT James Dean, although he was pretty oogle-able.
Now how many of you just hit up Google for more? :D


  1. I did! I needed to know who he was. Haha. This whole post made me laugh. Oh, and as an aside, nice eye makeup!

  2. I loooooove the Comfort Zone palette <3 I know I have Kingslayer somewhere and when I used it I was like OMGLOVE and then I promptly forgot about it. And your Christmas ornament is freakin' ADORABLE.

  3. I love Comfort Zone too . It's such a versatile palette ! Nice look and the Christmas Ornament is so cute !

  4. Awesome palette, awesome look! Great pics *steals your new camera and runs of, swims the ocean back to the netherlands* :-)

  5. Well I am in love with WetnWild palettes and you did such a lovely eye look with it. I can't wait to see your other swatches soon.

    Hey could you check out my blog and maybe vote for me in the Rimmel 10 contest, infos on my blog

  6. If that loose pigment is the Geek Kingslayer (i know, my mind works kinda slow!) then it looks like a super creamy i-want-i-want highlighter. if you ever get bored of it, I can take fully care of it! ;)

  7. :D Thanks everybody!

    @Beauty on a college budget, done :)

    @EyeGraffiti It is Kingslayer! Totally steal worthy lol.

  8. Replies
    1. I love it! Right now either that or Burberry Trench gets used for everything. Now very creative of me but why mess with a sure thing :)