Thursday, September 5, 2013

Meow Cosmetics Blush swatches

What do ya do when you have a 25% off code and realize you only have a few blushes?  BUY MOAR BLUSH!  Meow's birthday came up again this year and I decided to treat myself because JUST 'CAUSE!  When I was packing my makeup up I noticed I had thousands of eyeshadows but the amount of blush I had, I can count on less than my 10 phlanges.  Now one might say, "dude you only need like 2, IF that." to which I say, "why have 2, when you can have 20!?

This is why I don't own a house.  Or a car.  Or a laser ray gun.

I also noticed I have zero bronzers, unless you count that thing I bought from Claires which is more of a gold highlighter.  Try bronzing with that and you'll look like C-3P0.

Here's all the awesome I decided on:

No flashy.

I also picked up the foundation in the Pampered Puss formula after already luvin' Flawless Feline.  There are 2 jars because my skintone is a mix of 2 parts Naughty Abyssinian to 1 part Frisky.  Or it may be the other way around.  I forget.  Either way, I need both of em!

There are 7 Stripped colours up there.  Swatches here already.

A few Lost Rainforest shades I only had in sample form.  Swatches here

Theeeeeeeen we have a bunch of their original blushes, that whole second column.  I think Sassy was the only one I tried before hand.  FLYIN' BLIND HERE!

Column 2 is mostly their Cat on a Hot Tin Roof bronzers.  On my skin tone these are better as blush.  I grabbed them all in the Light and Medium shades + Sizzle.  If I remember, I'll have to order samples of the Dark ones to see how they look on me. Or not because I now have 80hundred blush/bronzers and I'll probably live.

Let's seeee, also grabbed a Medium Abyssinian Skinny Dipper for contouring.  Light was too pale on me even for highlighting purposes.  The rest are random blushes from various collections, like  Firefly, a Taboo blush in Fetish, 2 Lost Rainforest Blushes (swatched with the eyeshadows) ET CETERA.

Since I'm not good at swatching blush, here is my attempt!  In the future if I do looks I'm kind of proud of, I'll be sure to wear one of these to show them off in actual blush form and not "I just wiped this on my hand" form :)

5/6 are from their original line, #6 is a Firefly


1. Delisions
2. Coral Reefer
3. Infatuation
4. Harlot
5. Cherry Bomb
6. Spark

1. Delisions
2. Coral Reefer
3. Infatuation
4. Harlot
5. Cherry Bomb
6. Spark

1. Delisions
2. Coral Reefer
3. Infatuation
4. Harlot
5. Cherry Bomb
6. Spark

Spark close up.  LOOKIE THE GOLD GLITTAH!

Oye, somewhere a funky font size change happened.  Whoops.  This is me fixing it.  Annnd I lied.  Deal with it.

I LOVE HARLOT!  Insert jumping action!  That's the perfect peachy coral I've been searching for.  

Anywhosies, just thought I'd post these for your google viewing pleasure :)

1 comment:

  1. Spade Company Profile - TITanium-arts
    › business › spade titanium nitride coating › business › spade Spade Company iron titanium Profile. Find company joico titanium research, babyliss pro titanium competitor information, revlon titanium max edition contact details & financial data for Spade. Get the latest business insights from

    ReplyDelete