Saturday, January 15, 2011

Shimmery Neutral

What up

I had to do my makeup fast because the store we wanted to go to closed at 6 and it was 4:30 when I started painting meh face.

Turquiose and red are 2 shades I have out because I wanna try that combo again but those 2 colours need time, and that I didn't have. So neutrals won!

I used Aromaleigh and my new Burberry Trench.

It turned out pretty neat, my browns-loving mom would be proud :D

I used:
TFSI
Lid: AL Pavane
Crease: AL Chronos
Browbone: Burberry Trench
Liner: Physicians Formula glam somethingorother for Brunettes in Black shimmer (this stuff looked just black in the pot but when I swiped, it had all these awesome copper sparkles in it!)
Lower liner: Chronos again

Undereyes: MAC Select Moisturecover concealer in NW20
Aromaleigh Coquille powder Nectarine dusted on top. If I don't use powder, this stuff settles in lines and I look wonderfully cakey. Also Nectarine adds more light and slight sparkles so I look more awake anyways :)

Face: MAC toolightformyface NC20 (yup wrong shade also, I win hard) Fix Fluid mixed with Rimmel Stay Matte True Ivory
Aromaleigh Peaches and Cream High Resolution powder (very upset I didn't get into powders before the closure, this stuff is a dream)

Cheeks: Aromaleigh Rocks Rouge in Cherrybomb
Claires baked nonbronzer bronzer dusted on top for gold shimmer

Lips: Mac Kumquat

Pavane-y goodness. Doesn't show the golden bits very good, but I love it. I have 2 backup jars. It be spechul

Chronos. Also has mega sparkle that refuses to show up good


Big dumb awkward head on crooked face

I ruined it by getting mascara on my lid :( Battries were dying so I couldn't fix it to take another picture.


Blurry but shows the lovely sheen nicely



And there you have it! I haven't shown my fulll head in awhile. Stress made me zitty yet crazy dry and peely and puffy and I didn't feel like subjecting you guys to that kind of ugly torture. How on Earth can your skin be so frikkin oilslicky on half the face and then so dry your nose peels!?! Hormones/chemistry/genetics, you blow buddy.

15 comments:

  1. I don't know why you think you have a crooked face, I think you're so pretty! I love neutral looks and this is no exception. Brava!

    Very pin-up girl, I say. ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look, Chronos looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks pretty i like the colors you used :)

    http://xcharmed-chickx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think neutrals go really well on you, this look is really pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stop that! You are beautiful!!! And I love these 2 shades together. A better version of neutral.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty neutral look, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty as always :D
    You won an award lady ! http://sparklingluna.blogspot.com/2011/01/blog-award.html xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chronos is just amazing. And don't worry, you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dunno why you think this looks so awful - I can hardly see the mascara and the combo looks gorgeous as usual!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow.. Chronos looks so yummy!

    I have nominated you for the Stylish Blogger Award! :D

    http://vainglorysinner.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award-for-moi.html

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ugh, this look is so gorgeous it kills me! Damn.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! I love these shades on you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well I still say I have a crooked face :D It could have just been the camera angle but that mouth is DEF CROOKED! :)
    Thanks ladies.
    I haven't done any looks lately. I suck I know :(
    And thank you very mucho Luna and VainGlorySinner! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete