Wednesday, October 13, 2010

OH.MY.LINK.

So I'm a little behind with trying out new companies and whatnot (I tend to buy from the same 4 places over and over) but I just saw something that just may make me branch out.

FRIGGIN ZELDA MAKEUP!

Out of all the games I've played, Zelda games and Mario adventure games are always my favourites. Even when I was little and watched Super Mario bros on tv I looked forward to the day we got to see an actual ZELDA CARTOON EPISODE!! (Fridays I believe)

Shiro Cosmetics already had a Pokemon themed collection and I've never played any of the games, so while I did plan on ordering eventually, I still felt I could wait.

Then I see on twitter someone mention Zelda themed, and holy shitcakes batman.

YOU CAN HAZ!



It's their Legends Collection.

What shades do I want? Oh. I dunno. All of them.



Go pre-order now at the lil link up thurrrr. (The blue, not the adorable kitteh, although that would have been awesome but I am not that smrt)

13 comments:

  1. AHHHH I KNOW it's so awesome! I actually want the color "Link" the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao!! I want a triforce tattoo! I just don't know what I want it with. Maybe lil Navi's floating around and some crazy ass vines and schtuff. The hard part is getting someone to do it right!
    I can see somebody drawing it up and me being like NOOOOO, IT'S NOT ZELDA ENOUGH! And then $1000 later be satisfied :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some nice colors!! I think she's very smart going with game collections as it's an area no one else has tried & it's giving her a great name in the business.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I wanna see a Yoshi themed set lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can actually see the new colours now (Shiro's website doesn't work so well on Chrome. ):)

    I... want everything. But most especially Ganondorf and Kokiri Forest.

    I remember that Legend of Zelda show! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm totally excited about it! Legend of Zelda series has been one of my favorites for forever! I even bought one of my Soul Calibur versions JUST FOR LINK!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my GOD, I need some of these in the WORST WAY! I've loved Legend of Zelda ever since my brother got "Ocarina of Time" (it seriously took me three years to beat it. I know, I suck at life) and this makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. uh oh !! Pretty colors .... yes they looks awesome ! Nice picture of that Kitty , haha love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll probably be one of those n00bs who buys them for the pretty colours, not because they actually know what the names mean >_<

    ReplyDelete
  10. coooooooooool :)

    I want someone to do a freaking Star Wars collection already.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never tried Shiro Cosmetics before but considering how much I love the Zelda series, I had to get the entire sample set of this collection. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Soon they shall be mineeeee. I hope they are still around when my card is almost paid off.

    ReplyDelete