Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Playin' With Mah Stardust


This is what I did today. It was a bit tricky to decide what colours to use but I chose to use just Stardust minerals today.

I used (on my TFSI primer)
Polar Rose on lid (High shimmer muted rose)
Hearthstone in crease (Smooth gunmetal with fire like glow)
Cashmere Mittens to hilight (Luxe ivory heated with copper pearl)
Midnight Velvet to line top and bottom (deepest black infused with rich purple shimmer)
Ribbons & Bows the gold on the bottom on top Midnight Velvet. (Sheer and glinting metallic antique gold)

I used Melt the Snow and Winter's Kiss on my cheeks. You don't get to see because my face hates me right now. Winter's kiss is such a pretty colour to use on the cheeks, it's got a blue sheen to it. So wintery!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Haha I hate (love) when you get bunches of new stuff and can't decide what to wear! Polar Rose looks amazing with your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm not used to going sorta neutrally but I liked how this turned out!

    ReplyDelete