Sunday, November 15, 2009

Swatchy swatchy



I attempted to swatch my Aromaleigh L'Orchidee's and my Les Papillions.

Looking over the Les Papillions I realized I liked some more than I thought I did! Zephyr's Breeze, Butterfly Kisses, Dormant Dream and Soul Takes flight are getting added to my wish list.

Click on pics more larger detail.

Top Picture is Les Papillions:
1st row:
Zephyr's Breeze, Thalias Return, Winged Psyche, Soul Takes flight
2nd row:
Glowing Luna, Golden Chrysalis, Flying Flower
3rd row:
Ephemeral Violet, Crimson Mimicry, Flutter-By
4th row:
Spread Your Wings, Dormant Dream, Earthly Delights, Air & Light
5th row:
Butterfly Kisses, Flutura's Cloud, Morphing Moon.

2nd Pic, L'Orchidee:
1st row: Pixie Cup, Seed Pearl, Wild Coco, Orinoco
2nd row: Showy, Unicorn, Bumblebee
3rd row: Heart, Tangleroot, Cricket
4th row: Moth, Dragon (seeee it's totally grey, I don't see green, then again my eyes suck)

No comments:

Post a Comment