Saturday, April 2, 2011

Moons of Mars

Apparently I hit my 300th post with that last one and I missed it. It would have been sweet to do something nifters for that but whatevz. Lips are cool? 300 worthy? :D

I played around with my new Persephone Minerals again and this time I mixed and matched from the collections, Mars and Sailor Moon

I used:
TFSI
Pixie Epoxy on lid and crease
Lid: Sailor Moon
Outer crease: Mars Flame Sniper
Rest of crease: Princess Mars
Inner corner: Eternal Sailor Moon
Browbone: Moon Cosmic Power
Liners: Rei (Mars)

This look was crazy sparkly! Once again I really wish the camera could pick up the red and blue sparkles in Sailor moon and the gold ones in Flame Sniper. It was neat having a majority of the lid glittery and the crease and browbone toned down a bit. I was super happy with this look! But after the pics I had to go back and add a bit more PE to the inner corners and pat some more ESM on, I didn't spread it evenly the first time aparently, so it looked like I had a bald spot hahaha

check out this:
****Once again I really wish the camera could pick up the neat having a majority of the lid glittery and the crease and browbone toned down a bit.****

SEE WHAT I MEAN ABOUT NOT MAKING SENSE!? Holy hell. My brain is crapping out like my camera.








And the blurry pic that does actually show some of those sweet sparklies



I'll stop talking now before I make anymore odd sentences.
Well, more odd than usual. :)

5 comments:

  1. I am super in love with this look, especially with the brow highlight, oddly enough. The Sailor Mars collection is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rei is such a pretty liner color. It looks surprisingly awesome with the red crease and yellow-gold lid (surprising only because purple-red-yellow makes me think of really old McDonald's commercials)

    ReplyDelete