Friday, April 22, 2011

Persephone Minerals Easter Sale Yo

Oh HEY THURR!

Persephone Minerals is having an awesome sale right now. Save 15% with: EAT2MANYPEEPS

I loved all the colours I got with my mega order of sparklies

Swatches here, here and heeeeere

And doing this post, I realized I forgot to swatch the free samples she gave me also. Whoopsies.

SOHERETHEYARENOW!!

Golden Haelo, Thigh Highs, Blackberry Indulgence




(I farked up that shot, Thigh Highs is on the end right there, but in the swatches, it's in the middle)


6 comments:

  1. Blackberry Indulgence looks super pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, thanks for helping spread the word :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was waiting for another sale to make another order! YAY!

    Fierce Nerditude

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, tits. I have less than $15 on my debit card and I don't get paid for two weeks. The swatches are gorgeous, I love how the colors glow in that last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha "ah tits" that's basically my reaction everytime I buy friggin necessities and then check my measly bank balance afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got just two full sizes, but oh well, atleast I bought something! :D

    ReplyDelete