Sunday, May 29, 2011

Dirty Dino

Break time from reading a godawful series I shall not mention in case someone reading actually loves the series and gets offended. Check that out! I'm actually thinking of others! How polite of me :)


With this look I felt very overdone and fuggers in. I don't know what it is with me and false lashes. I love them, I love how they look but I feel so freakin ugly with them on most of the time. After I hopped in the elevator I realized I forgot to use eyeliner on top to kind of fuse them with my lash line. It sucks feeling a look isn't done yet! Whooops

Still using my BFF Buttercupcake and I used some Fyrinnae also.

I used:
UDPP
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy just on lid
Burberry Trench from the crease up to make sure no PE strayed above the crease. It would muddy Matte Willow up otherwise.
Lid: Fyrinnae's Dinosaur Plushie
Crease: Aromaleigh's Willow
Upper crease and lower lashline: Sugarpill's Buttercupcake
Browbone and inner corner blended up: Sugarpill's Tako
Lower liner: Mac Pearglide Intense liner in Black Line
Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara in Blackest Black
Lashes: KKCenterHK 5th set down


Ahhh look at that, I didn't glue the ends down right. Frig.




Go blurry photography!

I made the mistake of gluing the lashes too close to the lashline in the inner corners so everytime I blinked I wanted to rip them out of my face. It's just that I don't like having them too high or you see where the band strays away from the natural line and it's a pain in the ass to cover.

Or I just actually suck ass in reality and need more practice...


That's probably it.

Back to book number 4 of this terrible series. We'll just pretend it's Twilight for now. Not that I would have those taint my Kindle baby.

It's okay lil Kindle, I won't let the sparkly emo boys hurt you. Shhhh

*starts rocking back and forth*

15 comments:

  1. "*starts rocking back and forth*"

    Twilight inspires that reaction in me, too...either revulsion, or laughter (especially when reading some of the folks who have textually riped the series to shreds - and done it with such style. "Bone yer prophet" fanfic, indeed...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's terrible and NOT Twilight?? Well now you've sparked my curiosity! What the heck is it??

    I love this 'bruisey' stuff you've been doing lately with Buttercupcake, btw. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wondering too....HP???

    The shadows are perfect. Oh, I have those same issues with falsies. Man, when I do get them on and I can't tell they are there, divinnnne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there any color that DOESN'T look good with this healing-bruise eyeshadow combo? And I think you're way wrong, the lashes look gorgeous on you. It's a bummer that they kept crawling into your eyeballs, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those eyelashes and this series! The eyelashes sounded painful though...:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha can you FB me what the series is? I want to know XD

    I think this is gorgeous! I'd never think to pair a silver with yellows, and even if I did I bet it'd look like ass on me. I have that problem with eyelashes too, and it makes me feel like they're going to fall off even though they never do :S

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would never have thought to use yellow with the silver! Also, the lashes look so cute on you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe give them a little trim if they're poking you in the eyeball? I hate that :/ Also I lurve this colour combo, I'd never have thought to pair Dinosaur Plushie with something dirty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! I always laugh so hard when reading your posts. I hate that too when I feel like I forgot something in my look! ARGH! I think that this looks really nice, despite the missing eyeliner. I don't even think you need it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay I love Dinosaur Plushie- and that's an understatement. That mellow caramel shade with it is such a great combo- this stopped me in my tracks as I browsed my blogreel. I hate lash corners too and I think without eyeliner this looks super fresh. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think it looks very good! The yellow and silver is a really lovely but unusual combination! I don't like wearing false lashes because the corners always poke into my eye or lift up off my eyelids, so annoying! But they look so good ;__;

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks ladies!! :)

    @LiAnn I am proud I can say I've never even seen any of the movies. My soul is CLEAN! :D

    @femputer and Silhouette NADA!! I shall take it to my grave lol. A hint is there are more than 6 books and there's a ton of vamps doin teh nasty, yet still not making the series good hahahah

    @Candiedmango I've been wonderin also. There's gotta be some shade that'll make it look horrific so it's kind of my goal to find it lol Mayyyyybe orange. Orange is evil.

    @Lillian the lifting part is so frustrating! Mostly because to glue them back you have to somehow get the crud on the lash and then wait for it to be sticky again. I need like, insta-glue invented to eyeballs.

    ReplyDelete