Monday, May 2, 2011

Some Greys

I felt like some greys today so I pulled out my Halloween Kiss My Sass shades and went to work!

I used:

UDPP
Lid: Cemetery Gates
Crease and lower liner: Sleepy Hollow
Inner corner: Persephone Minerals Eternal Sailor Moon
Browbone: Burberry Trench
Liner: Phys Form.









I buggered it up a bit, I didn't put Cemetery Gates high enough so it kind of stops before the crease. Oh well, I wore my glasses today anyways so I doubt anyone could have noticed. Everytime I wear these things at least one person asks if they're real, or they ask if I just got new glasses. That's how often I wear them.... I hate crap touching my face so I usually chose to not see things in the distance and skip the glasses, but these are starting to lose their effectiveness. I think that just means my eyes are getting worse.

OH GOODY!

10 comments:

  1. .... there is eyeshadow called Cemetery Gates? *sings pantera very loud indeedy* I love that lid colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol @ Robyn! Ya, I had been eyeing that color just because of the name!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look! I've been thinking about shades of grey lately, for some reason. Not doing anything other than thinking about them. Anyway, love it. Yay for grey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I'm loving these greys! This would be an awesome work look, I am jealous of your subtle blending skills!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you used these 2 colors together . Very nice dear ! I think i'm going to copy this one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greys usually look silver on me so I am very jealous of how lovely your eotd is! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't pull off grey but I love that you can and you do it so spectacularly! Beautiful!

    That's too bad your eyes are going worse, mine are too. :( I told someone the severity of my eyes the other day and they were "wtf youse blind" and I'm half of what my roommate's eyes are. (I'm -4.75, she's something like -9.0)

    ReplyDelete