Monday, October 8, 2012

NOTD ~ Velvet Bow Dipped in Gold

2 days in a row doing my nails!

I've started wearing gloves at work in the hopes that it will help the skin around my nails stop being so haggard looking.  The other problem is that the gloves dry out my hands, even with a lot of hand cream.  On the plus side I'm not snagging my cuticles on boxes!  My last little manicure lasted 2 days with the gloves instead of 5 minutes, so I'm going to stick with them for awhile.  Maybe I'll notice a difference in another week or 2.  Untill then I plan on lots of painting!

Here's what I did today.

China Glaze Velvet bow
OPI Goldeneye (James Bond 007 Skyfall collection!) on the ends
I couldn't find my french tip guides so I used my roll of green painters tape instead.

It left slight film on top but it disappeared once I put a coat of Revlon Qucik Dry Top Coat.







It looks cool from far away.  Goldeneye is such a bright shimmery gold and not super gritty.

I was going for something Autumn-like but ended up with Christmas.  Whoops!


3 comments:

  1. Cute! Goldeneye looks like such a gorgeous color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award, please see for yourself here: http://tikibarbie.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-versatile-blogger-award.html.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for your thought i like this all tips thanks for sharing Herbal Eczema Treatment

    ReplyDelete