Saturday, April 10, 2010

Oberon the Fairy King

More playing time! I'm going to the Keg tonight to eat me some crab so I wanted something a little fancy schmancy and Oberon from Aromaleigh is perfecto.

It was hard to take my normal shot, pics were slightly blurry but my new way of going somewhere a bit darker and zooming in a bit, totally kicked ass. So there are lots of pics just because I love this shade so much!

I used:
UDPP

Aromaleigh Midsummer Nights Dream collection:





Lid: Oberon
Crease: Grace
Browbone: Maiden
UD liner in Zero with body shop liner for the wing (It's sort of botched but the wicked ass shadow colour makes up for it!)
Rimmel lash maxx mascara

CRAZY ASS PIC TIME:








Click on pics to blow them up for BLOWN UP AWESOME!

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love the shine! Looks really lovely! I'm really like a magpie. Gimme shiny and I'm distracted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very pretty, i really love gold-ish eyeshadows at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Isn't Oberon a lovely color, I need to wear it more often. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lid color is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Saila! I think I'm part magpie too, I could just stare at the lil jar all day lol

    Thanks lillian! Have you tried any of the Meow Egyptian Treasures golds? I loooooves them, especially Asp.

    Hi Michelle! I think I like this one even more than Elfin, it's hard to pick a clear fav :D That green shimmer just sucks me right in!

    Hi Phyrra! Thank you :)

    Hi Silhouette! HELLS YEAH WOOOO!~ lol

    ReplyDelete