Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Awardys

I feel special :)

Martian Delights nominated me for 2 more awards :D

The Sunshine Award



And the Sweet Blog award!



Thank you oodles :D

There be rules!:
Give this award to 10 sweet and friendly bloggers. Make a post about the award including the picture and mention the person who gave it to you. Put the award on your blog. Let your nominated 10 know you've awarded them by leaving a comment.


So here be my tricky part! I`m not sure who all has already gotten these awards :( I read so many different ones and I know lots of you peeps are busy as well so I`m going to just nominate the chickies who follow me and have a blog, chances are I probably already follow you too and read you guys everyday as well :)

There, problemmo solved. I`m off to crop my wicked ass metallic look I did today. OooO metal!

2 comments:

  1. Omg the picture for the Sweet Blog Award has my face like this ^________^

    ReplyDelete
  2. teeheeee, then steal it, plop it on ur blog and you can make ur face forever and ever :D

    ReplyDelete