Saturday, April 21, 2012

Another Neutral EOTD with Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette

So here's another neutral look that is uber similar to my other post here. It's a bit different because I used some red above the crease and a totally different palette, but you can't really tell! The palette is the Too Faced Romantic Eye palette. I got it from Apothica with part of the gift card they sent me. I ended up spending what I would have had I gotten it from Sephora after all the taxes I had to pay. So Canuck people, you're better off making a Sephora trip if you don't want surprise taxes. Hopefully Apothica doesn't get mad at me for saying this, I'd rather have happy readers kthx.

I used:
UDPP Lid: TF Bouquet Toss
Inner corner & browbone: TF Soulmates
Crease: TF I Do Above crease: Urban Decay Gash
Outer corner/crease/lower liner outer half: TF Un-Veil
Inner liner: Tarte TB palette The True Death
Usual Physician's formula gel liner



I don't even mind showing off my eyebrows this post! I threaded the crap out of them today :D

Here's my whole face with lip stuff OCC Lip Tar NSFW.  I might delete this pic later.  I hate my face.  My face hates me.  Need bangs.  And cool hair.  

And a glass of ICED T BEER


It's as amazing as you think it is.

9 comments:

  1. Ooh, love the eye look! I am so bummed I never got Gash and now it's all gone :( Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is jusy lovely! I love it with the red lips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are you talking about?! You look absolutely amazing, you've got gorgeous skin and your eyebrows are simply divine!
    I think you look fly ;)
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! This look really sums up timeless glamour for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your brows are perfect, and I'm loving the NSFW Lip Tar. Very nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is beautiful! you look gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is some awesome blending you have going on in the eyeshadow department. You know how to thread your own eyebrows? SWEET.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks lady! The threading I learned on youtube but I'm far from pro yet. Those girls are like BAM BAM all done and I'm like "OUCH DAMMIT I MISSED GOTTA GO BACK AGAIN" and by the time I'm done my face it red and blotchy lol

      Delete