Sunday, April 22, 2012

Chartreuse EOTD

oOo all fancy using a word like "chartreuse" instead of yellowy green. LOOK AT ME GO!

Googling around the internets I found a pretty damn awesome chartreuse in the Nars Rated R compact however I don't have 60 million and 15 dollars so I dug around in the stuff I already had and lo & behold I FOUND ONE!

Aromaleigh's Spica!  It even says the word in the description which should have tipped me off right there.  If you want it, it's just 3 bucks.  It's from a limited edition collection so once it's gone angels will cry.

There was a sale recently and I was going to grab a sample of everything to go on a mega swatch-a-thon but the international shipping confused the crap out of me.  And then just seemed like too much for a bunch of sample baggies.  I think I just got too spoiled with Meow's sales and free shipping option I just get all sadfaced when I have to dish out $6 shipping with other places for baggies that can be sent in an envelope dirt cheap.  I'm assuming it's $6 because it would be sent in the boxes they use now but I could be wrong.  I'm too lazy to enquire.

Me lazy?

NOOOOO

But yes.  I am.  

Anywhosies I can use the hundreds of AL colours I already have.  You think I'm joking.  HAVE YOU SEEN MY CARTS!? I'm kind of a crazy person.

Correction... COLLECTOR person...

TO MY EYEBALLS!

I used:

UDPP
Lid: Spica
Crease: Grace (This one is no longer available but one of the greatest AL shades in my opinion. Taupe grey with green shimmer.  PERFECT)
Browbone: Miuccia
Liner: Physician's Formula gel liner
Waterline: Bourjois Contour Clubbing Waterproof eyeliner Blue Remix



Preview pic of a nail post I need to write-up


Teeheeee I missed painting like 1/8th of nail right there.  I rock so hard. BUT LOOK!  THERE'S SOME CHARTREUSE IN THERE!  :D







6 comments:

  1. I love how the waterline just sets off the whole look. Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love they eye look is just Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spica is an amazing colour. I love wearing it with dark blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THIS I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look, the aqua eyeliner looks amazing with the chartreuse eyeshadow!

    ReplyDelete