Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sleek Makeup Caribbean Collection

Swatch TYME U GUISE!

I bought this Curacao palette with the other dudes awhile back and swatched it but got too lazy to post it.

My main reason for buying it was the yellow and and red in it. Can't go wrong for $10ish to get a sweet red and yellow yo!





WINDOW LIGHT!


The 2 light blues are SO PRETTEH!

The other 2 in the Caribbean collection:

Aruba blush


Not totally loving the blush. Looks more like a sunburn.

Bonaire Pout Polish:


I do love the pout polish though.

8 comments:

  1. You need to try the new Pout Paints! They're a better version of the OCC lip tars...in my humble opinion anyway :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooooo I just got Aruba in the mail today! And Santorini too ^___^ nice swatches, yo

    ReplyDelete
  3. @E. I want to I want to!! :)

    @Dazzlepants I knew u couldn't stay away from those bright bitches for long :D Spanks! :) Santorini is quite drooly eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh the curacao palette is so pretty! I love how all the names are cocktails :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it a fun palette ?! I love mine soooooooooooo freakin' much :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome palette! I especially love that bright red, and the fact that all of the colours are named after drinks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahaah HOLY CRAP am I dumb, I had no clue it was all drink names! I thought it was weird a shade was named after a tool hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww! I saw the boxes in store but I didn't wanna open one to look inside... I love the pink, red and frosty white! I can't wait to see this pallette used in your looks.

    If you like the pout polish, you like like the pout paints. They're like OCC lip tars... but cheaper!

    ReplyDelete