My Sephora FINALLY GOT THIS IN! I've been waiting so long and I even asked and they said they think it was online exclusive but NOPE! CUZ I GOTZ IT!
Works for me!
I probably won't swatch it because I'm lazy and Temptalia did a wicked awesome job anyways so go look there. Reading her post again I see it was $36US but in Canadaland I paid $46 plus shitloads of taxes making it $51.52 in the end. Still worth it! It's actually $3 cheaper on sale right now, which kind of pisses me off because I just bought this today, WHY THE DIFFERENT PRICES??!!
Not like it makes much a difference but I feel like being a whiny-ass.
Now that I got that out of my system here's mah look!!
I used: TFSI Lemon Drop
Lid: Ozma
Crease + liners: Saw Dust Heart
Above crease + lower lashline: Dandy Lion
Browbone + inner lid: Glinda's Kiss
Here's the palette with flash and no flash JUST CUZ...
heh, far away they look exactly the same. So what if I like pictures that look the same!?!
And gingersnap cookies!
And black kitties with white eyelashes! OMG SO CUTE. I saw so much cute today. You should wish you were in my brain to replay that kind of cute.
But alas. This brain is my own. No sharing. I need to keep all my brain.
Guess what I ate for supper? GINGERSNAP COOKIES!! Booyah. Starbucks as the best ones but they call them Ginger Molasses cookies. Pfffft. It's a Gingersnap. With my LARGE Chai tea frapp kthx.
The next few looks will probably be blue ones. It's the only colour I can think of right away that doesn't clash with my hair.
Although I'd like to try to recreate the one in that Temptalia post. Dandy Lion is quite dandy.
Do I Have Olive Undertones? How to Tell
1 day ago










Loooove that teal colour! I've been obsessed with teal lately.
ReplyDeleteOh i really like this one and teals are awesome with your peepers !
ReplyDeleteThis look you did is so amazing, you make me want to go out and buy that palette!
ReplyDeleteI love this palette :)
ReplyDeleteNever heard of that palette but it sure looks awesome! And the look is just divine!
ReplyDeleteOh btw I love your profile picture!
Phlox
Uuuugh, I want this palette so bad, lucky! It looks great on you!
ReplyDeleteHomg this is amazing, so smokey and well blended and sparkly and akljdlakjsfljs <3
ReplyDelete