Tuesday, November 19, 2013

For Future Reference - Indie Nail Polish I Own

 This is just a "for reference" post.  I have a habit of buying doubles of things because I can't remember what I have already, so it's list making time!  These are all the indie polishes I currently own.  Polishes on the bottom of a list in itallics are on their way to me.

  And no, I'm not selling.  Everytime I post something like this, someone offers me their first born.  I waited oodles of launches for some of these dudes, and being in Canada, many were friggin hard to get so I'm not letting anything go.

Rainbow Honey:
Kitsune
Glittering Rapture
Sweet Talk
Cosmic Dawn
The Frizz
Oni
Pot o' Gil
Mint Flavour
Star Stuff
The Power of Love
Mt. Moon
I Miss You
Pink Cloud
Heisenberg
Bubble Beam
Tessie
Magic Cake
Spirit of Wonder
Leonids
Muffins
The Kraken
The Element Of Magic
Pinkie Promise
The Worst Possible Thing
20% Cooler
A Little Kindness
Hoof Wrassle
Mare Of The Moon
Celestia

Daily Lacquer:
Holo 101
Haruka
Mamoru
Not So Angel
Regina
Slayer Comma The
What May Come
The Green Fairy
Michiru
Welcome to the Hellmouth
Setsuna
The Avatar State
Ami
Hotaru
Helios
Giles the Ripper
Don't Spike Me
Water Tribes
Mrs. Mime
I'll Fly Away
Wicca Willow
Artemis
Makoto
Chibusa
Moon Kitty
Satine
Fluffy Cotton Candy

Femme Fatale:
Aqueous
Winter Hyacinth
Cloudburst
Spring Fling
Sweet Surprise
Librarian's Shush
Ebon Roses
Sinister Calling
A Tisket, A Takset
Gilded Roses
Lunar Halo
Keeper of the Grove
Shimmering Snowcap
Sea Pony
Snapevine
Veil of the Siren
Glinting Lodestone
Abyssal Refelctions
Pools Of Vision
Sparkleshell
Sparkling Sands
Burning Blossom
Snowy Bramble
Midsummer Petals
Dreamer's Potion
Cinders of Sleep

Nerd Lacquer:
All of Time and Space
Don't Blink
Gorramit
Shiny
It's Just a Flesh Wound
Exterminate
Warrior Ethos
Nebula
Event Horizon
Don't Panic
Home of the Untempered Schism
Hyperspace Bypass
Largo

Enchanted Polish:
Hey Jude
Across the Universe
Mean Mr. Mustard
I Am the Walrus
Magical Mystery Tour
Octopus's Garden
Secret Sauce
Tummy Time
Freeze Machine

Jindie Nails:
Rave
Snow Angels
Candy Land Remix
Swoon
I'm a Star Dot Com
Princess Breath

I love Nail Polish:
Birefringence
Mutagen
Cygnus Loop
My Little Glacier

 Lush Lacquer:
Haywire
I Lost My Marbles
Blue Gypsy
Neon Lights

A England:
Holy Grail
Holy Grail (new)
Beauty Never Fails
She Walks in Beauty

Ninja Polish:
Divinity
Nebula
Melted Snowman

Darling Diva:
Cherubic
Bitches Have Birthdays

Girly Bits:
Arctic Sunrise
Eggnogoholic

Dollish Polish:
Have a Berry Good Day
Penny... Penny... Penny...

Lush Lacquer: 
Peek-a-boo
Halloweenie

Naild' It:
Sticky Peeps
Spring Fling


Pegasus Poop
Sphinx Scat

Hare Polish:
Own Your Opulence
Bury the Hatchetfish

Different Dimensions - Sparkles Like Edward
Candeo Colors - Jellybean
Scofflaw - Cloud Cuckoo Land
Gloss n' Sparkle - Unicorn Spawn
Nail Pattern Boldness - Boop oop a Dupe
Crow's Toes - Bone Daddy






No comments:

Post a Comment