Sunday, June 13, 2010

Aromaleigh Victoria's Revenge, Steampunky Goodness

PARTE UN!
To avoid hurting your compys this will be 2 parts. Pic uber heavy methinks.

Okay folks. I'm probably the last to swatch these babies. Blame Canada post yo! I think I could ride my bike across the border faster than it takes them to deliver packages to me. :s

Miss K sent me these pretties to swatch for you, so hopefully you guys see something you like. One thing I've noticed so far is how many pretty rainbow sparkles are in these. Not chunky sparkles but bigger than shimmer sparks. Kinda confusing to describe. I tried my best to get the sparks to show up. The blurrier pics seem to make them pop out better.

Because of the sparks I decided to swatch them on top of TFSI and FPE (For now on I'm just abbreviating Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy :D

TFSI on top, FPE below

I tried my best to describe the shades, I'm horrible at explaining things. I also didn't read other bloggers descriptions incase they plopped into my head and I accidentally copied them. So these are my take on them :) (also please excuse my overuse of "rainbow sparks" but they are there so I didn't want to leave them out!)

ALL PICTURES CLICKABLE FOR MAXIMUM SPARKLE INTENSITY!!! (even in the bag shots by the ziplocky parts, you can see the shine)

Group 1



Group 1 descriptions by moi:
Skeleton Key
Steel grey with rainbow sparks throughout. Make this the key to your makeup routine.

Airy Ethos
Burnt mustard with copper pink and rainbow sparks. Lose yourself in the ether. (That may not even mean the same thing but it sounds cool :D )

Infernal Chaos
Nude cream with slight green shimmer and rainbow sparks. For the natural look with a kick.

Freakshow
Khaki brown with a hint of green, rainbow sparks. (I pretty much gave up trying to be witty here, I suck at imagination)

Oleander Vapour
Medium mauved out pink with rainbow sparks

Group 2






Group 2 descriptions par moi:

Brazen & Bitter
Coral matte with copper sparks. You will be more brazen than bitter with this decision.

Cyanide Sorrow
Pinked mocha rainbow sparks.

Gaslight Tears
Denim grey shimmer rainbow sparks.

Private Lunacy
Dark acid green, shimmery rainbow sparks. Go mad and give it a try.

Nightshade
Darkest blackened brown with the most intense rainbow shimmer sparks. Like an oil spill in the night.

Group 3




Group 3 descriptions:

Perpetual Motion
Copper brown with copper sparks, like a new penny shining in the sun.

Mourning's Whimsy
Pinkend purple with iridescent sparks. This really is a whimsical shade!

Frigid Gloom
Medium aqua blue with surprising pink sparks. Wander the cold with this shade, the gloom will melt away.

Scratched Scruples
Greyish blue with rainbow sparks

Mayhem's Trilogy
Matte grass green, green sparks, iridescent sparks.

Ruthless Indulgence
Black base with intense pinky purple sparks, appearing dark purple. Badass!

So far my favs:
Skeleton Key
Airy Ethos
Freakshow
Infernal Chaos
Private Lunacy
Nightshade
Perpetual Motion
Mourning's Whimy
Frigid Gloom
Ruthless Indulgence

Pick them up here

I hope to get the last 9 in tomorrow. The sun is going away now.


BYE BYE!!!

7 comments:

  1. Great swatches!

    My favorites are Skeleton Key, Brazen and Bitter, Frigid Gloom and Airy Ethos. All of the colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, Mournings Whimsy and Scratched Scruples.... do want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm seriously getting these all in full size...I can't help myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Michelle! They are all fantastic, I don't know how many I'll get full size of yet, but I have a feeling lots of moola will be gonners :D

    Hi Robyn! Mournings Whimsy is even SO MUCH PRETTIER in person! If you don't snag a jar at least get a sample, you will drool!

    lol Blix! The rainbow sparks in most of them is what made me fall in luuurve :D so deciding what ones I wanna get could be harmful to my budget!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colour description for every single shade should just be 'RAINBOW SPARKS. That is all' and nothing more :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. :D Now that my brain can handle! Complex thoughts and stuff, yeahhhh, not really my thing hahah NO COMPRENDE BATMAN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so beautiful! I have my own set and i need to get swatching!

    ReplyDelete