Sunday, March 18, 2012

Turquoise Terror

Meh, I just wanted the alliteration in the title, I don't find anything terrifying in this look. I actually LUUUUV IT!

There are a few colour combos that I see out there that I love every single time. A bright turquoise shadow with a brown crease is probably my favourite.
Like this one from Luna Soeth >> http://lunasoeth.blogspot.ca/2009/01/sketch-jewel-blue.html
(dear Blogger FIX YOUR DAMN LINKING BUTTON)

So pretty!

Here's me attempting this:

UDPP
Lid: Turquoise shade
Crease: Too Faced Push Up
Darken crease: Cocoa Puff
Browbone: Too Faced Heaven
Lower liner inner half: Annabelle Cosmetics Reverie
Lower liner outer half: Cocoa Puff again
Physician's formula gel liner
A BILLION POUNDS OF MASCARA!





^^^That pic looks a bit goofy because it was crazy dark and I tried to lighten it up but I'm not good at that kind of stuff :s

And a Hipstamatic pic of my whole head :D

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. hahaah it's all smoke and mirrors madame, wait til you see my before shot for Claire. You'll probably need a change of pants cuz you crapped yourself :D

      Man I'm such a lady

      Delete
  2. Turquoise is a color I love seeing other people wear, but I never think to wear it myself... love the combination of turquoise and brown crease!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Pretty! Looks lovely with your brown eyes! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing with turquoise , really !
    Love it , love it !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this colour combo too. You've used a gorgeous shade of turquoise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color combo and placement :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that is such a lovely look...oh, and I'm also super impressed that the pale turquoise is still turquoise even though it's next to the shimmery brown. Ever since I learned to blend I've become obsessed with blending and now have the tendency to blend everything so seamlessly that it them becomes a shimmery blob.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Nice to see your whole head every now and again ;)

    ReplyDelete