Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Yellow with awesome

Hullo joe

Here's a look I did before I went on holidays that I really, really liked. Really. YUP. It reminds me of dandelions. Pretteh!

The problem? I don't totally remember what I used. Just that is was mostly Aromaleigh.

So I guess this one is just mostly yellow inspiration if anyone needs some :)

I used AL Celinette for the lid and MAC Blackline liner. The green was Aromaleigh as well, possibly Divine Intervention.






Also, I'll do the whole "sit down, write out names, pick a weiner" thing this weekend.

Next post, VEGAS PICS!! WOOOOT!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks lady :D I think I have like 20 yellows by now. I think it's cuz it's so close to gold and well, GOLD! I'd eat that shit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathy and ms Elizabeth! (I think I got that right, I'm trying to remember names! :D )
    I like this yellow, it's kinda dirty looking and unique :)

    ReplyDelete