Sunday, November 21, 2010

Etsy! Country Home Scents Wax Tarts

I partially blame Elizabeth from Suds N Sass for my new found wax tart obsession. She tossed in a Creamy Pumpkin freebie with my last order, so I stalked Etsy to see what else I could find (her site wasn't taking orders at the time).

So in comes Country Home Scents

The pictures sucked me right in. Especially the holiday/seasonal sampler sets.

I ended up ordering:

1 Christmas Cheer
1 Winter Days
1 Holiday Favorites
1 Autumn Harvest
2 Pumpkin Soufle Tarts
2 Candy Corn Tarts
2 Cranapple Marmalade Tarts
2 Mulled Cider Tarts

$29.70

Kristina was kind enough to price 3 of the doubles as a sampler 6 pack. Shipping was $12 and it was almost exact.

And shipping was crazy fast. I ordered these on the 7th, shipped according to label on the 9th and arrived Friday the 19th. For Canada, this is AMAZING!



Lookie the cute details!!


I linked it on my facebook and my mom placed an order for 2 of the holiday sets in maybe 5 minutes.

Sampler sets of 6 are $5.75 and it's $1.95 to get a set of 2 tarts. DIRT CHEAP.

I'm burning Candy Corn and it smells friggin awesome in here.

So check them out!

13 comments:

  1. They're so cute! How do you use them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Robyn I just melt mine in my oil burner, can't find a pic online but it's similar to these http://www.wholesalemart.com/Wholesale-Pewter-Celestial-Oil-Warmer-p/33866.htm

    @Kathy They do! Especially the eggnog one, and I hate eggnog lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, I remember you talking about this a while ago. I wanted to go back and order - I must've gone back 5 pages before giving up and ordering from another Etsy shop. Then you tweeted about this and I figured, wth, and ordered from CHS. Now I've got 2 orders coming of wax tarts. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweeeeet!! What kinds did you pick out?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the 12 pack wax tart pack. The winter/holidays/romance scents were way too good to pass up. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh I really want to try burning wax tarts one day, but I know if I do I'll be hooked and will suddenly own 1000 of them XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Samesies with Jerry. I know as soon as I get a melter, I'm going to be ordering this stuff 24/7. I'm getting my own apartment in January so I feel like that will be my justification excuse. I WANT MY HOME TO SMELL NICE GEEZ!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's friggin addicting! Out of the 28 scents I want to buy more of at least 20 of them. mmm sniffffffy :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are my enabler! NoooooOOOOOOooooooooo! I want!

    ReplyDelete
  10. :D They smell guuuuud. My mister walked in and even said "oh, it smells nice in here" and he has a deviated septum and can't smell shit half the time, so I was impressed!

    ReplyDelete