Sunday, November 28, 2010

Forgot to post! My 80's party makeup!

So I just realized I never did post my 80's look for my friends birthday last Friday the 19th. I didn't take many pictures, I didn't like the way it turned out.

It was supposed to be an attempt to re-create Tina's look but with the colours switched up a bit.

Half of it was done while I was still at work so I didn't have all of my stash to help me out in a crisis (for example, that damn blue not wanting to bright-ass it up for me!)

So bitching and boohooing aside, here's my lil bit of fail for the day

I used:
TFSI
Lid: Neon Yellow from a basically unknown brand I got totally ripped off from (repacks)
Crease: Aromaleigh Rocks Psycho-Candy
Outter blue bit: Aromaleigh Rocks Purple Rain with Blue Spark on top
Browbone: Silk Naturals Sprite
Lower lash line: NYX Pearl Jade
Black eyeliner Urban Decay Zero

Blush: Aromaleigh Rocks Candy-o.

The bit of yellow under the blue was accidental. I didn't even realize it was there until I looked back on the pictures. There was still a bit of yellow on my brush when I tried to soften the edge of the blue. Whoopsie!







So I went the more crazy bright than everyone at the party, but how the heck was I supposed to know yo? I was colouring in Barbie colouring books for last half of the 80's, I don't remember a damn thing.

On a happy note, I scored a Maybelline Eye Studio quad in Sapphire Siren :D My friend wanted it for the party but doesn't wear makeup much so afterwards, she let me keep it.

Time to go weekend it up now and find me a Christmas party outfit dirt cheapo.

14 comments:

  1. seems u had lot of fun girl :)


    first time on your blog..please check out mine as well:)

    http://www.wiseshe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look, it looks so great on you and who doesn't love the 80's!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, it's so glowy and I love the pink in the crease. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are SO cute. I want to squeeeze you! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaah! Me likey! Rude repackaged yellow looks purdy, though x

    ReplyDelete
  6. soo cute! and the pink and yellow is so you. every time i do something with those colors I'm like hmm... this is something Mindy would wear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. DUUUUDE, you are too adorbz! *steals* I love ze pink, yellow and green and the photo with the bubblegum is so cute XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it's awesome! Jem and the Holograms were 80s, right? And Rainbow Bright? So "crazy bright" is totally 80s.

    ReplyDelete
  9. :D Thanks everybody!!
    The rest of the people there were more "big hair rocker" 80's peeps so my brightness felt so left out lmao

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooo pretty :D I love the lower lashline color so I looked at your list and I actually have it, but I don't have a different container to put it into so I can't really use it... I don't understand those stupid containers.

    ReplyDelete