Saturday, November 13, 2010

Itty Bitty change from Fyrinnae

Morning!!!! I slept 12 hrs. Already wasted my weekend away. Lovely.

Anyways, this is just a post to make you aware of a small shipping change Fyrinnae has put forth. They used to have free shipping on orders that were $20 and over.

That was uber generous, but hard on them so they have raised the limit.

The new minimum is $40. Otherwise the shipping cost isn't much to begin with and they package their stuff GOOD! It's tissue papered, cardboarded and wrapped in something else I do believe before it's stuffed into that envelope, so yeah, it's worth it. The jars aren't taped or have sifters but I've never had a jar spill and I think that's due to their fantastic packaging. They take care with your orders.

Here's what they say about the shipping charges if you don't hit $40.

"Small orders have low rates: Shipping cost for US orders under $40 is from $1.75 to $3.00 (First class).

Shipping cost for orders under $40 to Canada is from $2.25 to $3.25.

Shipping cost for orders under $40 to all other worldwide destinations is from $2.75 to $4.00."

So still, shipping doesn't cost much at all. No need to start lighting pitchforks and start screaming obscenities. :)

And that's all I have for today. Because I just may go back to bed... I <3 u sleep.

9 comments:

  1. That's still hella resonable. If I hear any bitching about this, I'm going to be mad. >:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's extremely reasonable - I was expecting it to be even more (I'm getting kinda used to paying at least $6 for shipping all the time). And hey, if it takes a bit of a load off the Fyrinnae dudes so they can keep shipping out awesome stuff, then I have absolutely no problems with it at all. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure the usual suspects will think it's the end of the world.

    Sleep = good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can never manage to place an order under $20 with them, and it always made me feel bad because I knew the free shipping must be a bitch :( this is much better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't blame them. The $20 free shipping was very generous. I have had one color spill in transit, I think it was OMGWTF... It got on my bedspread. But I clean it, so all good. Their colors are awesome.

    But do you happen to know what happened to their lip lustres? They aren't on the site anymore. I hope they didn't meet the same demise as the liquid liners (which I adored).

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lip lustres will be back.

    I don't think there's anything wrong with the shipping change, either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that's a totally fair price, especially seeing as Fyrinnae costs sweet FA anyway

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always thought it must be a killer to give free shipping for such a low amount. I'm actually glad they raised the price, it seems a lot more fair to them. It's still lower than most places, too.

    ReplyDelete