Monday, August 16, 2010

Sunday Boredom

I'm kinda bummed I didn't get many good shots of what I did with this :( The blue tried to come off on the yellow so it went a bit wonky. Oh well. I only did the one eye anyways lol

I did the purple brows after seeing Phyrra rock the purple brow.

I used the Meow limited edition shades over Pixie Epoxy

Lid: Sexting (okay I lied, 1 was regular stock!)
Crease and lower liner: Party Crashers
Upper crease: Get Lucky
Browbone and white line on side: Bubble Bath
Joe fresh felt liner
Brows: Hangover





I meant for the crease to be stronger but every time I went over it, it did the opposite effect and blended!
Eeep!

Oh wells, I was just playing around anyways :)

11 comments:

  1. I really like it. I think the way you did the liner, with the yellow above and white liner below was neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fantastic! I love the purple brow and the yellow looks great with your eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats awesome! Love the purple brows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol - I 'd have entitled this post Sunday Inspiration !
    Your application is flawless :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. teeheee, I need to get bored/inspired more often methinks. Thanks ladies :) I kinda wish I did both eyes now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOTTTTT :D I love the yellow, and how there's multiple wings going on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ladies!! It was fun!! Sometimes ya just gotta play around when you have nowhere to go anyways lol

    ReplyDelete