Sunday, August 8, 2010

Meow Cosmetics Friday the 13th

Well ladies, the next possible pop up of Meow's Friday the 13 collection could be appearing this Friday, the 13th!

It was by complete fluke that I even noticed this, I was going through their site map when I realized I only had 12 of the 13 shadows and I googled when the next F13 was. Just so happens....THIS WEEK!

Sweet! The colour I'm missing is Trepidation "metallic cinnamon hued copper with golden caramel highlights and pink glow". Why on Earth did I skip past this one?!? Sounds awesome!

My top 4:

Spell: "chromatic cerulean blue with green iridecent fire and aqua glow" used in my "Mermaid, not Mimi look"

Accident: "metallic copper lame with a dark undertone and gleaming metallic iridescent fire-Wetlines:RED!" Super hot crease colour. Looks like fire stone in the jar but rubs off black with red shimmer, used here (excuse that horrible crop job)

Skeptic: "this one will make a believer out of you! bright periwinkle with copper and pink iridescent color changing fire
*not for use on lips" used here

Broken Mirror: "shiny silver with green iridescence and multicolor fire" I can't find where I've used this but it's really pretty. I love the green iridescence.

Supernatural
: "golden celadon green with orange/pink iridescence and fire" aka, NOMS. I've used this as a crease a couple of times.

Blow pics up for better sparkle-age



Supernatural!

Accident!


What are ya getting!?!?

11 comments:

  1. Ohhh....thanks for posting this! I'm fairly new to Meow and haven't been around for a Friday the 13th. I'm excited about this coming Friday. I'm thinking I want all of these colors....but I'm sure my husband will kill me if I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few samples. The only FS I have is Skeptic, which I love. One of these days I'll get FS Spell. I'd like to try Unlucky, Bad Luck, Misfortune and Cursed. But it'll have to wait til the next time they appear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had moneys, there's so much more from Meow I want to try... :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi The Peach! Just do what I do and say "oh, my samples are here" hahaha. Meow's really nice with how they label their parcels so he's pretty clueless there :D

    Hi Michelle! Out of those 4 I think I've worn Cursed and it was really pretty and neutral, but so not boring! Misfortune reminds me of Mayantu from the Lost Rainforest collection, uber pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Simone! I know :( I'm glad I grabbed them last year because I have nada to get them this time. But I still want Trepidation... GAH! Sparkle lovin' is an illness I swear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that's some nice sparkly goodness :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. ACK!! Those are amazing.....I want I want I want!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I may not be getting a full set, but I have about 7 or 8 I definitely will be picking up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm waiting now a year to get these babies! Thanks for the georgeous pic's they are really helpful for the selection :D (I want deffinetly Skeptic and Accident)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Even though I'm such a fiend for golds and bronzes, I love the look of those blues :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This collection is lurvely, everyone needs to get all pokemon on their asses and catch them all lol
    Also the blues work best with pixie epoxy. I realize when you try to blend them on their own, the purple sheen of the one and the green of the other go away.

    ReplyDelete