Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Vampire's Brisk walk through the Permafrost?

Hullo!

I should have more time to update this now. I finished reading the 4th Night Huntress book and the newest one doesn't come out until Feb 2011. FEBRUARY! What the hell!?! Ummm, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NOOOWWWW! I'm so proud it only took me a day and a half to read it. I had a dream it ended mid sentence then I woke up all worried. Once I realized it was a dream and I still had a third of a book to go, I woke my ass up and popped the glasses on and continued where I left off. Yep, I'm a pretty sad human :D

Reading these, I've realized I hate it when my mr tries talking to me while I'm all immersed in the story. And I hate any sound in the background. Especially the sound of him talking...

MAKEUP TIME!

This was a look I did maybe 2 weeks ago. It's a bit boring to me so I haven't posted it. Maybe someone will like it for the colour reference come xmas time if these get re-released. That and one of the colours was called Vampire, it only seemed appropriate to post after reading a vampire series. YES!

I used Meow Cosmetics

Inner half of lid: Permafrost from Glacial Grove collection
Middle of lid: Brisk from Glacial Grove collection
Outer bit and crease and lower lashline: Vampire from Dance of Death collection
Browbone: Spellbinding from Dance of Death collection
Upper liner: Joe felt liner of awesomeness






And I'm having so much fun reading the giveaway comments! You guys are so awesome! I should have given stuff away sooner!
:D
Now to go be mopey about Feb/11 being so damn far away.

:Sadtime

16 comments:

  1. I don't have any Meow yet. You'd think since Libby, my mascot, is a cat, I'd have to get these. Well, I DO!!! lol

    Your EOTD looks beautiful! You couldn't make your eye color any deeper than with these colors. AWE-SOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kimberly!! I love Meow so much, especially their special collections. Xmas time is the best. They have like 6 collections then. SIX!! Am I'm a nut and want almost everything so xmas time is no money time cuz I spent it on the sparklies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You keep posting Meow products and I keep remembering I need to try them. I iz lusting over Vampire. Your eyes are so damn pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice make up! I love Meow products too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it boring because it's more neutral that the usual stuff you do? Because I think it's very pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that outer crease colour <3

    Are you on Goodreads? I feel like I would appreciate your taste in books :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waiting for books to come out is the worst :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking BEAUTIOUS!!! I love permafrost....

    ReplyDelete
  9. These colours are gorgeous, especially Vampire.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Permafrost and Brisk look so pretty! I have a few samples from that collection but I can't remember which ones. I will have drag them out to play soon.

    Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, I love this color combo on you! Very pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooooh, no - this is not boring! I lurves it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. *happy dance happy dance! Thanks ladies!!

    Ms Wendi, YES YOU DOES HAS TA! Especially is halloween ones come back. Psssst, theres a shade called "Zombie" :D

    Thanks Biba! Meow is definitely awesome :)

    Hi Lorraine! That's exactly it, so much more toned down than normal. Well, my normal lol

    Hiya Silhoeuette! I is not on thurr. I'm gonna look for it now tho!

    Hey Jade, I KNOW WTF!! WHY CAN'T THEY WRITE FASTER!!! IMPATIENT MINDS NEED TO SPACE OUT!!! Luckily for moi the author is doing a spin off series so I have 2 more books I can currently read. SCORE!!

    Thanks for not thinking this look was as boring as I did! It made my confidence go up a tad :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is actually one of my fave looks of yours, I don't think it's boring at all. It looks really sophisticated and autumn-y to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this look!! I have brisk & permafrost as samples so will have to try this one for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so jealous of how well you blend! This is so pretty!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete