Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Party Makeupz!

I wasn't very sure what I wanted for my Christmas part look and then I remembered my Aromaleigh Holiday Blast collection! I didn't have as much time as I would have liked because I remembered I forgot to dye my hair! So I did that first. Feria R68 Rich auburn True red Ruby Rush (seriously, how many different ways do they have to say "red"? They should name them like eyeshadows, "Today I shall dye my hair Bumblebee, Unicorn has faded and I'm still trying to cover up Zelda's Revenge")

Awesome :)

I used:
Eyes!
Too faced shadow insurance yo
Aromaleigh holiday blast Regifted (lid) Champagne Toast (Hilight)
Stardust Cosmetics Equinox (crease) Cashmere Mittens (on top of Champagne Toast for less pinky colour)
Meow Cosmetics Coffin (tried to wetline the eyeliner, I pretty much blow at it)
False Quo eyelashes that I bought at Halloween time. I think these are my fav so far
Urban Decay eyeliner Zero, to try to get rid of the "blank" bits from where the lashes separated.

Face!
Korres face primer (sample from Sephora, not liking it much but I ran out of Fyrinnae's silica gel primer)
Rimmel 103 True Ivory (whoda thunk a half native would wear a shade with the word "Ivory" in it??)
Aromaleigh Coquille powder in Apricot under eyes
Physicians Formula translucent medium powder to set meh face
Mac Hello Kitty blush in Fun & Games
Physicians Formula Pearls of Perfection to add more sparkly and blend blush smoothly
Clare's baked "Bronzer" (not bronzer I swears it! lots of yellow gold instead of brown) on top of blush for extra shimmer niceness

LIPS!
Avon Mark hook up gloss in Girly Girl

Lots o pictures! I was pretty happy with how it all turned out. Ignore the uglyass bathrobe and see a tree! :D
Necklace is my super duper Betsey Johnson necklace I bought at a boxing day sale from Holt Renfrew last year. I think it was on sale because CHARMS WERE MISSING! Dammit. Didn't even know until I got home, googled it to try to find the matching bracelet and saw in pictures that mine was missing stuff. Oh well. Good thing about a charm necklace, you can't tell!

Except now.
Cuz I told you
Geeze.

:)

And now, final product!



Ugly ass bathrobe, PRETTY XMAS TREE!







Now I wish I had a second party to go to so I can do it all over again :D

2 comments:

  1. Aw you look amazing!! I love that necklace too!

    I agree. I hate the name of haircolors! I use professional crap so it's like 10 Copper Copper. Wow, thats exciting. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I had to take the necklace off, it had that weird metallic smell and I didn't to smell like metal to a room full of strangers. At least 10 copper copper is super easy to remember! :D

    ReplyDelete